- Pear Poached in Rioja Orange and Spices
- Whole Seabass Roasted in a Sea Salt Crust with Fennel
- Dish of Mixed Marinated Olives
- Scrambled Egg and Asparagus with Toasts
- Spanish Omelette- Tortilla
- Chilled Avocado Chilli and Cumin Soup
- Serano Ham Olives and Caper Berries
- Garlic and Chilli Marinated Mushrooms
- Bowl of Allioli
- Oxtail Stew
Photo of Bocadillas
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.