Ideas, circled and written in blue ink on white paper.
- FAQ, frequently asked questions abbreviation, written on white paper.
- Crossed out Plan A and changed strategy to Plan B.
- Highlighter and word market
- Excellent written in red ink.
- Crossing out problems and writing solutions.
- Questions, written with blue ink on white paper.
- 10 out of 10 excellent.
- A teacher writing passed on a blackboard.
- Pen Writing I Am Sorry
- " A good beginning makes a good end " written on a blackboard
Photo of Ideas, circled and written in blue ink on white paper.
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.