Crossing out loser and writing winner.
- The End, written with blue ink on white paper.
- Thank you, written with a blue felt tip pen.
- Crossed out Plan A and changed strategy to Plan B.
- Fantastic written in blue ink on white paper.
- Lots of colorful question marks drawn with crayons on white paper.
- Writing the politically popular word "Change" with chalk on a blackboard.
- Bon Voyage, have a good trip, written on a blackboard.
- Writing Q&A, Questions and Answers on a blackboard.
- Writing the word News on a blackboard.
- smiling businesswoman with money showing thumbs up
Photo of Crossing out loser and writing winner.
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.