Black and yellow Millipede from Guyane against white background, studio shot
- Chihuahua in striped shirt, 1 year old, sitting in front of white background
- Mackenzie Valley Wolf looking at a chick in front of white backg
- Portrait of Lesser Hedgehog Tenrec, Echinops telfairi, in front
- Arles Merino sheep, ram, 3 years old, standing in front of white
- Arles Merino sheep, ram, 5 years old, walking in front of white
- Portrait of Australian Green Tree Frog, Litoria caerulea, against white background, studio shot
- Coluber snake, coluber veridiflavus, in front of white backgroun
- Side view of Young Crowned Sifaka, Propithecus Coronatus, 1 year old, sitting against white background, studio shot
- Male European Stag beetle, Lucanus cervus, against white background, studio shot
- Chick, 13 days old, bending over in front of white background, s
Photo of Black and yellow Millipede from Guyane against white background, studio shot
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.