Your x-ray report looks good. Nothing to worry
- Medical expert posing with hands in her uniform
- Young medical expert reviewing x-ray report
- Doctor holding x-ray report. Analyzing it
- Female doctor reviewing x-ray report
- Medical expert holding patients x-ray report
- Female surgeon writing medical prescription
- Female doctor with stethoscope around her neck
- Experienced surgeon reviewing x-ray report
- Asian surgeon posing with hands in her uniform
- Junior female doctor under training
Photo of Your x-ray report looks good. Nothing to worry
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.