Bergamo, in Lombardi, Italy, vintage engraving
- Chiusi in Tuscany, Italy vintage engraving
- Jakarta (Batavia) in Indonesia, during the 1890s, vintage engrav
- Alessandria city vintage engraving. In Piedmont, Italy, and the
- Countryside view of Castellammare di Stabia vintage engraving
- Amalfi in 1890, in the province of Salemo, Italy. Vintage engrav
- Bassano del Grappa, in Veneto, Italy, during the 1890s, vintage
- Bar-le-Duc or the Bar, in Lorraine, France vintage engraving
- Bayonne, in Aquitaine, France, during the 1890s, vintage engravi
- Chenonceau Castle vintage engraving
- Cherbourg-Octeville, in Normandy, France, during the 1890s, vint
Vector of Bergamo, in Lombardi, Italy, vintage engraving
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.