Cardinalis Virginianus or Cardinal of Virginia vintage engraving
- Engraving of a Great Egret (ardea alba) and Little Egret (ardea
- Engraving of a White Heron or egret (Ardea egretta)
- Skylark or Alauda arvensis vintage engraving.
- Seawolf, Atlantic wolffish or catfish or anarrhichas vomerinus o
- Argus giganteus or Great pheasant, common specie of pheasant old
- The Common Crossbill or Loxia curvirostra. Vintage engraving.
- Queen's University in Belfast,Ireland, vintage engraving from th
- Manta ray, Manta birostris or Cephalopterus vampyrus ray vintage
- Alder or Alnus vintage engraving
- Arundinaria or Arundinaria macrosperma or commonly known as the
Vector of Cardinalis Virginianus or Cardinal of Virginia vintage engraving
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.