Gilded lily (Lilium auratum), vintage engraving
- sensitive (Mimosa pudica), vintage engraving.
- Common Lavender or Lavandula angustifolia, vintage engraving
- Sea grapes or Molgula, vintage engraving
- Emerald bird of paradise or Paradisaea apoda, vintage engraving
- Common reed (Phragmites communis), vintage engraving
- Phylloxera. - Surface of a leaf covered with galls, vintage engr
- Convallaria majalis or lily of the valley, vintage engraving
- Carnation Barbu (Dianthus barbatus) or Sweet William. vintage en
- Oenothera missouriensis or Missouri Evening Primrose or Ozark Su
- Tagete stands (Tagetes erecta) or Mexican Marigold, vintage engr
Vector of Gilded lily (Lilium auratum), vintage engraving
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.