Reviewing the accounts on a printed spreadsheet.
- Reviewing the financial results.
- Studying financial numbers on a printed spreadsheet.
- Reviewing financial numbers on a spreadsheet.
- Looking at the accounts on a printed spreadsheet.
- A circled number on a printed spreadsheet.
- Calculator deposit slip
- Stock market
- Manage your credit, isolated words with American notes
- Manage your debt, isolated words with American notes
Photo of Reviewing the accounts on a printed spreadsheet.
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.