- A female mechanic fixing the red broken car
- A car accident in the curve road near the empty signboard
- A male mechanic fixing the yellow car
- A boy standing in front of a car with a flat tire
- A car accident at the pathway going to the farm
- A worried man beside a car with flat tires
- A pink car bumping the big tree
- A pedestrian lane with a broken car and a young boy
- A car crashed near the big trees
- Convertible car - 3D render
Photo of Wrecked truck
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.