Questions, written with blue ink on white paper.
- FAQ, frequently asked questions abbreviation, written on white paper.
- Congratulations, written with blue ink on white paper.
- Ideas, circled and written in blue ink on white paper.
- Excellent written in red ink.
- Natural layers of rock abstract background.
- Blue Stapler
- Realistic illustration of envelope of post
- Dirty old red British Stop sign and blue sky.
- Red stop road sign and blue sky.
- Brown panels in a wooden fence.
Photo of Questions, written with blue ink on white paper.
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.