Crossing out loser and writing winner.
- The End, written with blue ink on white paper.
- Thank you, written with a blue felt tip pen.
- Crossed out Plan A and changed strategy to Plan B.
- Fantastic written in blue ink on white paper.
- Lots of colorful question marks drawn with crayons on white paper.
- Writing the politically popular word "Change" with chalk on a blackboard.
- Bon Voyage, have a good trip, written on a blackboard.
- Writing Q&A, Questions and Answers on a blackboard.
- Writing the word News on a blackboard.
- smiling businesswoman with money showing thumbs up
Photo of Crossing out loser and writing winner.
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.