- Nazareth in North District, Israel, vintage engraved illustratio
- Portrait of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Church of the Nativity, Bethlehem, Israel, vintage engraving.
- Church of Saint-Pierre, Caen, Normandy, France, vintage engravin
- Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral, in Auvergne, France, vintage engravi
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre or Church of the Resurrection in Je
- Lichfield Cathedral, Lichfield, Staffordshire, England. vintage
- Cathedral of St. George, Limburg-On-The-Lahn vintage engraving
- Monogram of Christ, by century and Monogram of charlemagne, vint
Photo of Jesus Christ
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.