FAQ, frequently asked questions in bright marker ink colors.
- Yes, written with colorful felt tip marker ink pen.
- Learn, written with colorful felt tip marker ink pens.
- Wooden chair isolated on a white background clipping path.
- Pink and yellow paint smears on paper
- Ink butterfly
- Background with colorful 3D cubes
- Colorful Balls
- Color wave
- pyramid of yarn for knitting on a white background
- Colourful parrot bird sitting on the perch
Photo of FAQ, frequently asked questions in bright marker ink colors.
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.