Closup On A Second Cut Through A Halved Pitaya
- Third Of A Mango Sliced Off In A First Cut
- Opening A Ripe Dragonfruit With A Longitudinal Cut
- Mango Cut Into Three Equal Slices
- Three Whole Nanettika Fruits On White
- First Cut Through A Hollowed Out Papaya Half
- Chef cooking fresh vegetable salad in his kitchen
- Dry parsley
- Knife In Position For a First Cut Through A Pitaya
- Cutting Pitaya Fruit Flesh Off Its Purple Skin
- Knife Positioned For A First Cut Through A Papaya
Photo of Closup On A Second Cut Through A Halved Pitaya
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.