Flour being stirred into batter for banana bread
- Making pecan pie - nutty pie filling and pie crust
- Flour being stirred into batter for banana bread
- Banana loaf wet ingredients - mashed fruit, eggs, butter
- Baking pecan pie - pie filling and pastry crust
- Melted chocolate, marshmallows and crushed biscuits
- Stirring egg yolks into pecan pie filling
- Making pecan pie - stirring the filling with a wooden spoon
- Stirring chopped pecan nuts into filling for pecan pie
- Stirring mini marshmallows into melted chocolate
- Mixing mini marshmallows into dark chocolate
Photo of Flour being stirred into batter for banana bread
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.