normal human's hip
- fracture right femur (thigh's bone)
- Film X-ray show comminute fracture shaft of femur (thigh bone). It was spliced
- Collection X-ray part of human
- human's skull and blank area at upper side for fill text
- human's skull and cervical spine
- X-ray multiple part of human with multiple disease (stroke, arthritis, gout, rheumatoid, brain tumor, osteoarthritis, etc)
- X-ray lumbo-sacral spine and pelvis of asian adult people
- Healthcare concept: Medical on Torn Paper background
- X-ray left hip and arthritis left hip
- Film X-ray of Pelvis
Photo of normal human's hip
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.