The horizontal view of the bride enjoying the cityview.
- The close-up portrait of the bride holding and looking at the wedding bouquet.
- Beautiful bride is sorting the veil while standing near the balcony fence.
- Smiling bride is correcting the veil while standing near the balcony fence.
- The close-up view of the smiling bride holding the huge wedding bouquet.
- The full-length view of the bride with the wedding bouquet looking aside at the background of the mountains.
- The up view of the smiling bride holding the huge wedding bouquet in the mountains.
- Full-length view of the beautiful bride with the wedding bouquet enjoying the landscape.
- Half-length portrait of the smiling bride with the wedding bouquet in the mountains.
- Lovely cheerful bride is holding the colourful huge wedding bouquet in the mountains.
- Emotional bride is holding the wedding bouquet and the piece of the wedding dress.
Photo of The horizontal view of the bride enjoying the cityview.
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.