Sea grapes or Molgula, vintage engraving
- Red currant (Ribes rubrum) vintage engraving
- Harp (harp ventriculata) vintage engraving
- Gilded lily (Lilium auratum), vintage engraving
- White mistletoe (Viscum album) or European mistletoe vintage en
- Medeola virginiana or Indian Cucumber-root, vintage engraving
- Wheatstone's Microphone, vintage engraving
- Butterfly Oncidium or Oncidium Papilio, vintage engraving
- Phylloxera. - Surface of a leaf covered with galls, vintage engr
- Smooth sumac (Rhus glabra), vintage engraving.
- Tea Tree Oil has white wood (Melaleuca Leucadendron), vintage en
Vector of Sea grapes or Molgula, vintage engraving
|For web use only – 72 dpi|
|SMALL||Social Media Mobile Applications Blogs / Websites|
|For print or web use – 300 dpi|
|Web Templates Invitations Presentation|
|Brochures Publishing Billboards|
|For print or web use - vector|
Scalable to any size without losing image quality; can be used for any printing or online applications.Vector Closeup Pixels Closeup
Choose the right image size
When choosing an image size or EPS file to download, keep these simple rules in mind:
- All images can be reduced in size without losing image quality.
- Increasing the size of an image (up-sizing) will cause the image to become blurry and lose quality. The more you enlarge, the blurrier or more distorted the image can become.
- It’s best to buy a size that’s close to or one size larger than the final size you need.